BUYER BEWARE: 1-800-BUSY-DOG aka Basement Technologies fka Boston Basement Technologies - Overpriced, Botched Work

1.7

The company had an exhibit at the Topsfield Fair. They seemed legit.

The sales people are slick. After install, I got a call to solicit the waterproofing install -- I told the sales person I already paid for the basement waterproofing and am not a happy customer. She asked "why?" I mentioned how they hire knuckleheads to do the install that have no sense of pride or craftsmanship in their work. No need to explain everything.

The pictures are worth thousands of words. I will point out that we paid for 15 feet of piping and only got 11 feet installed. The sales person on the phone then said, "Oh I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy and I apologize for calling in error thinking you haven't already installed our system. Well we do have a solar panel system that can be installed on your basement waterproofing system so if the power goes out, your sub pump still works." I then said, "Are you KIDDING ME?!?" And then hung up.

They call back later mentioning a "discount" or a "great deal." Basement Technologies, aka "Busy Dog" formerly known as "Boston Basement Technologies" is overpriced, the sales people are aggressive, and their work is poor. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

Buyer beware! Learn from me.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 28, 2016.

Comments

I looked at the pictures and if this guy was so unhappy, why did he not mention the issues at the time everyone was there all together. I have yet to have these people do anything foe me but I do believe, say nothing, get nothing. Don't cry because you failed to inspect.